Sports Physical Therapy
Tackling the uncertainty – and teaming up for recovery.
So young athletes can rebound and play on.
Children’s Sports Physical Therapy Program at Spring Ridge.
The best place for young athletes with sports-related injuries.
• Comprehensive, performance-driven rehabilitation services specifically for young athletes.
• A staff more highly credentialed than any other physical therapy clinic in Greater Omaha.
Services offered through Children’s Sports Physical Therapy Program can generally be divided into three primary service areas: Rehabilitation, Injury Prevention and Analysis. These services include:
• Rehab Following Sports-Related Injury
• Concussion Management & Follow-Up
• Advanced Return-to-Sports Assessment
• Injury Prevention
• Running & Throwing Programs
• Biomechanical Analysis & Research
We offer convenient hours for you and your child.
Mondays through Thursdays: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, call 402.955.6799.
Located conveniently off of 180th and Pacific St. at 17819 Pierce Plaza, Omaha, NE 68130
In partnership with the Sports Medicine Clinic at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center.