What we do can be complicated – why we do it is not.
We’re here to improve the quality of life for children with rheumatic and autoimmune diseases and help them reach their full potential.
- A comprehensive, collaborative approach to diagnoses and condition management
- Tailored, evidence-based care
- The compassion that led us to treat pediatric patients in the first place
- Two pediatric rheumatologists
- One nurse practitioner
- Two clinic registered nurses
The Rheumatology Clinic at Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
Here for your family – on the 2nd floor of the Specialty Pediatric Center
84th Street & West Dodge Road
(Parking garage entrance on 84th Street)
Adam Reinhardt, MD
Natalie R. Gomez, APRN-NP
Amy Janousek, APRN-NP