Heart Failure and Transplant Program
Your child is dealing with a very complex heart condition – and the discussion is now shifting toward transplant.
We know that’s frightening. Complicated. Stressful.
We’ll get through it together.
The Heart Failure and Transplant Program at Children’s provides advanced care when traditional cardiac treatments are no longer considered effective.
- A highly-skilled team of pediatric cardiologists, congenital heart surgeons, physician assistants and nurses.
- State-of-the-art hybrid pediatric heart catheterization laboratory
- Advanced cardiac diagnostics with pediatric-trained technicians
- 24/7 support from a full staff of pediatric subspecialists including neonatologists, critical care intensivists, anesthesiologists, pulmonologists, respiratory therapists, and radiologists
- Personalized, one-on-one care throughout every stage of the transplant process
- Twenty years of experience managing the care of pre- and post-pediatric heart transplant patients
We evaluate patients from infancy through age 17 for transplant at Children’s.
For more information about the Heart Failure and Transplant Program at Children’s, or to schedule a consultation, call: 402.955.4350 or 1.866.467.9399.